Thursday, October 23, 2014

SIA RELEASES POP VERSION OF SONG FROM "ANNIE"

Sia may not be showing her face lately, but bitch's voice is all over the place!! Will Smith, Jada Pinkett-Smith and Jay-Z are ruining producing Annie for the next generation with an updated and unnecessary remake coming out December 19th starring the Oscar nominated Quvenzhané Wallis and Oscar winner (I still can't with that) Jamie Foxx. (It's not negative if I cross out words, right?) Willow Smith was originally going to star a few years ago, but since her voice makes Rihanna sound like a soprano, things didn't work out. Anyway, I don't know if it's just this one song, but one of the musicals highlights, You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile, is getting a pop music version for release, and I have to say it's quite charming. Sia is kind of fantastic, so I guess this shouldn't come as a big surprise. Listen below and watch the not-so-charming video. It's fine, but do we really have to watch Hollywood ruin Annie? C'mon! Not Again-i!! See what I did there?

No comments:

Post a Comment