Thursday, October 23, 2014

JESSICA LANGE'S FULL PERFORMANCE OF LANA DEL REY COVER ON AMERICAN HORROR STORY

I mean.....GENIUS!!! Last night Jessica Lange, aka Elsa Mars, sang her much hyped Lana Del Rey cover of Gods & Monsters on American Horror Story: Freak Show, and she nailed it!! Lana Del Rey's music fits frighteningly well on this season, so Jessica had to look no further than her lyrics for inspiration. Of course, they left out the most controversial lyric for this broadcast. The second verse normally starts out, "In the land of Gods & Monsters I was an angel looking to get f**ked hard". Demure. I guess even FX can't get away with that. Ha. This season of AHS is kind of awesome so far. Is it weird that I'm attracted to Dandy? I don't think I'm supposed to be. Anyhoozers, enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment