Thursday, October 2, 2014

ANNIE LENNOX TAKES THE CLASSIC "SUMMERTIME" TO A NEW LEVEL

As I've already told you, Annie Lennox has an album of standards coming out October 21st (or yesterday if you ordered it on vinyl) called Nostalgia. She's treated us to her amazing rendition of I Put A Spell On You already and now she is clobbering every version you have ever heard of George Gershwin's Summertime. I mean, come on!! This is simply devastatingly awesome!! Annie has always been a great interpreter of songs and to see her wrap her soulful voice around these classic songs is truly a treat that I hope this generation will embrace. Watch below and get swept away by her excellence, Annie Lennox. Look for Nostalgia on October 21st in the US and October 27th internationally. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment