Tuesday, September 23, 2014

NEW VIDEO: SHARON NEEDLES - I WISH I WERE AMANDA LEPORE (FT. AMANDA LEPORE)

Sharon Needles' album PG-13 just might be the Thriller of all drag-queen albums!! The album was released in January 2013 and is now on its fifth single!! I Wish I Were Amanda Lepore is about exactly  what it sounds like, the self-proclaimed "number one transexual on the planet, DAMN IT!", Ms. Amanda Lepore. RuPaul's Drag Race album Sharon has shown love for Amanda many times in interviews and performances, so it makes sense that her obsession would result in a glamorous, wacky video starring the David LaChapelle muse in which Needles visits the doctor to transform into her idol. Here is the excellent new video for Needles' collaboration with Lepore, I Wish I Were Amanda Lepore. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment