Thursday, September 25, 2014

KATE MARA AND ELLEN PAGE STAR IN THE NEXT SEASON OF TINY DETECTIVES

Not happy with the season two casting of Vince Vaughn and Colin Farrell? Worry not, the perfect alternative is here starring diminutive stars Kate Mara and Ellen Page, Tiny Detectives. Funny or Die bring you the riveting trailer about Kate, 5'2", and Ellen, 5'1", as they try to solve crimes way to big for them to reach. This is hilarious, y'all!! I am one of the few that didn't actually see a single episode of True Detective. I KNOW, I KNOW!! But I am officially burnt out on Matthew McConaughey and season 2 has Vince Vaughn, whom I consider human ipecac, so I won't be catching that one either. If I want to see Colin Farrell (THIS JUST IN: I always want to see Colin Farrell) there are much better, more naked things to watch him do. Tiny Detectives is obviously just a funny skit, but I would totally watch it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment