Monday, March 28, 2011

WANT COOL NEW PRESCRIPTION GLASSES FOR ONLY $95? WARBY PARKER

WOW! This place is amazy! I recently found out I needed glasses. The old eyes aren't what they used to be. My insurance covered two pair of glasses, but there wasn't a huge selection. THEN I found out through my gay-bor (thanks, Eric) that there was place in NYC that you can get precription glasses with awesome frames for $95! Warby Parker is in Union Square and their website, warbyparker.com, lets youtry on glasses virtually by uploading a picture and they'll even send them to you to try on. Each pair of glasses even lets you know what shape of face they look best on. Pretty cool. The selection is great and I got two really cute pair. YAY!! Wanted to share with my fellow four-eyes out there. Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. another reason to love warby parker is that they donate a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair purchased. now isn't that nice! they are the toms of eye-wear (aka fashion-for-your-face). Cxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're awesome, and look great on you! I ordered mine there too and they're like yours!
    Ray Ban Sunglasses | sunglasses for men

    ReplyDelete